An all-natural stain remover bar that works on fabric and multi-surface - grass, red wine, ketchup, blood, grease, underarm stains and so much more. A must-have for sponge cloth lovers.
Even the most stubborn stains are washed away. After applying the soap and leave 10-20 mins of soaking, stubborn oil on kitchen hoods, counterspace, child's car seats, carpets, walls, all of them can be treated with this biodegradable coconut oil soap enhanced with washing soda.
- simple ingredients: coconut oil (sodium cocoate), washing soda (sodium carbonate)
- eco-friendly and safe: no hash chemicals with ingredients readily found in the house. Will not discolour clothes or fabrics
Directions (best with hot water)
- cut or scrape off a little of the bar and throw in with your regular wash, it will energize your laundry load
- clean your shoes or remove the dye transfer of your leather jacket or purse.
- melt in hot water and just spray or rub on surfaces (kitchen hood, carpets car seats) to get rid of stains and grime
- rub and wash away builds up on your nylon jacket around the cuffs
- removes mold from surfaces especially in your fridge
place on a well-draining soap dish to keep it dry